Following an offer of employment from Sumner Regional Medical Center in Wellington, Kansas, the following requirements must be met and/or approved before the hiring process can be completed:
1. Completed employment application including a signed authorization to permit a verification of past employment and references
2. Negative results of a pre-employment drug screen
3. Negative results of tuberculosis (TB) infection screening prior to the assignment of a work schedule
4. Provide a completed health survey form including immunization history and evaluation of infectious diseases
5. Initial health evaluation by a licensed health care professional
6. Signed authorization for criminal background check
7. If position requires licensure/certification in the state of Kansas or national registry, employee must carry and maintain that licensure as a condition of employment
IMPORTANT: SRMC is a tobacco-free campus. No tobacco of any kind is permitted on the campus grounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.