You’ve Got Questions, We’ve Got Answers
How can I prevent the spread of colds in my home? What is the difference between Hepatitis A, B & C? How do I prepare for my colonoscopy?
Healthcare can be complicated, but we’re here to help you make sense of it, and offer tips to help keep you and your family healthy, from head to toe. Think of this section as your personal health library. You’ll find articles, brochures and even video clips that can help answer many of your health questions.
Simply click on the link of your choice to open the file.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Kids Health
- Kansas Hospital Association
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Family Disaster Plan
- Handwashing Brochure
- Handwashing Tips
- Healthy Skin: An ounce of Prevention for Your Front Line of Defense Brochure*
- Infection Control Brochure
- MDRO Brochure
- MRSA Patient Information
- Preventing Infection During Chemotherapy
- Salmonella Fact Sheet
- Scarlet Fever
- Shelter In Place Fact Sheet
Can’t find the answers you want?
Give us a call at 620-326-7451 and we’ll try to provide additional resources.